Call for items: AIS SIGHCI newsletter (10:1)
You are invited to offer items to the coming issue of AIS SIGHCI newsletter (Volume 10, Issue 1), to be published in July 2011. All items will be editorial reviewed. If you are interested, please send your pieces to the newsletter editor Greg Moody (email@example.com) by June 15, 2011. Possible topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Short essay/opinion/research study (800 – 1700 words)
- HCI book review (800 – 1700 words). Please feel free to contact the editor beforehand if you intend to review a book or if you wish your own book to be reviewed.
- Teaching HCI (up to 1700 words): teaching ideas or cases, sample syllabus, etc.
- Industry voice (800 – 1700 words). We welcome HCI related essays from industry professionals.
- Brief introduction of HCI research tools (up to 300 words).
- Brief introduction of interesting HCI journals and/or special issues, including citation information, brief description, table of content (for special issues), etc.
- CFP for HCI related journals or conferences.
- News about SIGHCI members (up to 300 words for each item): honors and awards, professional activities, new appointments, interesting projects, new books or publications, etc.
- Any other announcements (up to 300 words for each item).
To view previous newsletter issues, please visit http://www.sighci.org/newsletters/default.htm